Saturday, December 15, 2012

the best christmas gift?

this is the before. old purse and new book of mormon. here we go.
"chop, chop!" goes the purse.
annicka is going to love it.
I always wanted a book of mormon with pink flowers on it!.... couldn't find one. So i just made one for Annicka this year out of a purse, I also got a cute cream scripture journal to go with. So fun! She will love it! she is trying to finish reading the book of mormon for the 6th time before christmas...Wow can I be her? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This year I'm writing a love letter to justin.... in a book of mormon! On the front is printed "Another Testament Of My Love For You" and on each page is a love note to him from me, in the front blank pages is the reason why I chose the book of mormon as a symbol of our love ( when i asked my Heavenly Father if it was the right man for me he answered me by saying it was my chocie..  After I married him when we were in the temple together for the first time after being married I asked again if I had married the right one and He answered me"Do you know the book of mormon is true?" Yes you know Heavenly Father That of ALL the things i know this and my testimony of Christ are  the only sure things I KNOW"  "then also know with this same conviction that this marrige is right and true"...... yep He is my PRINCE CHARMING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment